Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (House of Pet Design GmbH) via the www.wirliebenhunter.de or www.stylecats.de website. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already by placing the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping basket system on the terms and conditions stated on the product detail page.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, instant transfer) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, you make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store.
Before submitting the order, you have the option to review the information in the order overview, change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By submitting the order via the corresponding button ("order subject to payment" or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct and that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, not prevented by SPAM filters
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1)You shall provide us with the suitable information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications regarding file formats are to be observed.
(2) You agree not to transmit any data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, name rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims asserted by third parties in this context. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and therefore do not assume any liability for errors.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal person under public law or a public-law entity.
legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to bring an action before the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
House of Pet Design Ltd.
Phone: 05232 9805350
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 The complete contract text will not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the terms and conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. Codes of conduct
4.1 We have submitted to the Buyer's Seal Quality Criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG, available at
5. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment terms
6.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all
They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are available via a correspondingly designated button on our
on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition and shall be borne additionally by you, unless delivery free of shipping costs has been promised.
6.3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you to be borne by you.
6.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offe Internet presence or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract concluded are due for payment immediately. due for payment.
7. Terms of delivery
7.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriate button on our website button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the
sold during the shipment passes to you only with the delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you independently a transport company not named by the entrepreneur
or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment
8. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These general terms and conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund who specialize in IT law and are
permanently checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings.
in the event of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agbservice.
Last update: 15.01.2022